Football clubs and teams in Europe
A football match played in Europe pits two football teams of 11 players on the pitch, part of a club. Only the national teams do not depend on the clubs. This web page brings together the clubs and teams of Europe managed by the national federations of each European country or by UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) according to the competition.
European clubs and teams
The football clubs and teams in Europe are subdivided into three categories:
- Professional and amateur football clubs
- Professional and amateur football club teams
- National teams organized by UEFA
The files European football clubs and club teams, on webfoot.be, unlike the majority of internet sites on football, are distinguished pages. Football clubs are differentiated above all in terms of status: professional or amateur. The federations of each country such as the RBFA (Royal Federation Belgian football) manage the organization of national competitions while UEFA takes care of European leagues and cups.
Find a European club or a football team
It's very easy and we offer you three ways to find the information sheet of your favorite European club or team.
- Click on the small magnifying glass at the top of the screen and enter the name of the team or club whose file you wish to read. Click on Enter and you will be redirected to the correct web page.
- In the pages containing the football matches, click on the team for which you would like more information. You will thus be able to find the information sheet on the said football team.
- You click below on the European country to which your club or team belongs. You then refine your search according to the club and the division in which it evolves.
Most followed clubs in Belgium
- Real Madrid
- FC Barcelona
- RSC Anderlecht
- Standard de Liège
- Manchester City Football Club
- Manchester United Football Club
- Liverpool Football Club
- Club Brugge
- Sporting de Charleroi
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Bayern Munich
Most followed Club teams in Belgium
- Real Madrid first team
- FC Barcelona first team
- RSC Anderlecht first team
- Standard de Liège first team
- Manchester City first team
Most followed national teams in Belgium
The competitions of the national football teams in Europe are managed by UEFA (The Union of European Football Associations)